Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

What a happy Christmas Morning face as she checks
out all of the goodies Santa brought!

Trying to "one hand" open the gifts because there was no
way she was letting go of her Mickey toys!

Dr. Adalyn checking Papaw's ears with her Big Bird
ear checker thing?!

Adalyn and Mimi on Christmas morning!

Merry Christmas from the Pugh family!
Adalyn is at the age where she doesn't like getting
her picture taken, which kills me!

The Acton family-Me, Dad, Emma, Patty, Adalyn, and Steph


As usual I could not sleep on Christmas Eve-for some reason I never can! I think that it is just all of the excitement of Christmas morning! Anyways, I finally did fall into a deep sleep around 6am and Adalyn decided she was going to sleep in too! We didn't get up until close to 8:30! I was planning on being out to Mimi and Papaw's by then-Oops!! Jay and I went in to get her and she was kind of grouchy! Growing up Santa always placed the presents under the tree unwrapped and just seeing them for the first time glowing under the lights of the Christmas tree was always a thrill. I wanted Adalyn to have the same experience so I put her down at the end of the hallway and she took off right away running to the tree! "Oh, no! Look Mommy! Look Daddy! Wow!" These were all of the great sounds coming from her as she looked through everything Santa had brought! After opening her gifts from Mommy and Daddy and going through everything, I mean everything that Santa brought; it looked like a tornado had hit our living room!! No time to clean because it was off to Mimi and Papaw's for Christmas biscuits and gravy-Yum!! We loaded up, in our PJ's of course, and was off to Mimi and Papaw's. We ate a great Christmas breakfast, thanks mom, and then opened yet more gifts!! After that we went to Ruby and Gene's-Mamaw and Papaw Hamm's house for yet again, more presents! Adalyn had such a great Christmas!! Thank you all!!

No comments: