Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Cast is Off!!

Oh no! I thought I was free!

Victory lap! She was SO happy!

Those are really BIG scissor things!

I think Mimi was more scared of the drill
than Adalyn!

Waiting and wondering for what is
about to happen?!


Well, it has been quite the crazy past couple of weeks around the Pugh Household. Adalyn started running a fever and they were concerned that there could be an infection in her leg. So, off to the doctor we went 2 days in a row. Day 1 blood work and we found out that she had ear infection number 7!! Yes, this is her 3 ear infection in the past 3 1/2-4 weeks, so tubes are in Adalyn's near future!! Day 2 we went to see Dr. Berrios, the ortho doctor and he did x-rays and took off the cast. He did put in in a walking cast and that came off on Monday. We go back to see him on Dec. 29 and we are keeping our fingers crossed that everything is OK and that we can go back to gymnastics. Yes, I am crazy, but I am signing her back up for "jumpy, jumpy." She loves gymnastics and I hate to keep her out of something she loves. The fracture could have happened anywhere so I am not banning gymnastics! I will keep you all updated on the ear tubes situation!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Gymnastics Rules! And of course, she needs to be back with her friends! We miss her there!