Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting in to things, even in a cast!!

Looking SO innocent!!

What mom? I didn't do anything?!

Thinking it is funny!

This is hard to see, but the entire top
of the table was black!


Note to self: NEVER LEAVE A TODDLER ALONE IN A ROOM WHERE THERE IS A MARKER IN REACH. Why was I such an idiot and let this happen?! Adalyn was in the living room and had gotten juice all over her, the floor, and her blanket. So, I stripped her down to just her diaper, sock, and cast and went to get her some dry clothes. Well, I must have gotten a little side tracked, because I ended up putting in a load of her laundry. I went to check on her and found a DISASTER!! She had found my black marker that I had been grading papers with prior to the juice incident and decided to "color". Boy, did she do a GREAT job! She had black marker every where, as you can see from the pictures. I was very thankful, however, that she managed not to get in on my table runner (just the table), the chair, or the carpet. She is still a wild women even in a cast. Nothing can stop her!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Good Lord she is fast!!!! That must be a record time for a toddler to color a table! Goodness Ang...you are in trouble! She is such a smarty pants. Looks like she is getting around well in that cast! I still feel so bad for her!