Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Much Needed Update!

Mommy's Beautiful Little Miss

Look at that nose!

Strike a Pose

Lookin' cute in her Easter dress

Love this look!

Yeah! I can play the piano!

Playing with her "dress up" jewelry while sporting the Big Girl Panties!


Well, there has been so much going on lately that I don't have time to talk about it all. First, after 3 visits to get Adalyn's 2 year pics done, we were successful. They say, "Third times a charm." As you can see, here are just a "few" of my favs! She is so stinkin' cute! I just love her!! Also, on March 18 Adalyn went pee-pee in the potty for the first time-Yeah! Then on March 24 she pooped in the potty-double yeah!! She has continued to keep going and having less and less accidents in her Big Girl Panties!! I am so proud of her!! What a BIG girl she is!!

We are off to Florida tomorrow for Spring Break and a much needed vacation. Be looking for super cute beach pics in the near future!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

I am so proud of Adalyn! Good job to Mommy and Daddy for the hard work and consistency too! Love the polka dot dress...Gabby and Ad are twins! Great minds think alike I guess! Have fun in FL..can't wait to hear all about your trip. Lord knows I will miss you guys sooo much