Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adalyn's First Hair Cut!

Cheese! Being a big girl as she waits her turn!

Ad's hair pre-hair cut!

She is ready to get this show on the road!

Me and Adalyn right before the scissors came out!

Good Job Adalyn!

She is so big!

I am all done! Where's my sucker?!

Well, Jason has been on my to get Adalyn's hair cut since she was like born! If you don't know, he is obsessed with hair and is getting his hair cut all of the time! Our stylish, Shirley, is thankful for his bi-weekly business. So, I finally gave in and shortly after Adalyn's 2nd birthday I decided that getting a little "trim" wouldn't hurt. So off we went to visit Shirley. Adalyn did such a great job! What a big girl! You would have thought she had done this before. She is so stinkin' cute!

No comments: