Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Fun Filled Weekend!!


So much to do at the park!!



Almost there!!


I am BIG stuff!!



Boy, that climb wore me out!



Go Meme, Go!!

Me and Daddy shooting some hoops!!

Well, we went camping for the first time this weekend as a family to Meme's and Papaw's cabin. It was a little hard for me because I was so worried about Adalyn getting hurt, falling, getting dirty, etc. that I didn't enjoy myself as much as I would have liked to. Needless to say, Adalyn did get quite a few "ouchies" but she survived! We played at the park and she LOVED climbing the BIG steps-which made me a nervous wreck, but I let loose and let her climb!! Her and Meme also had a great time swinging on the swing-look at Meme's face, she is having a lot of fun!! As you can see her and Daddy also enjoyed a game a basketball.
She is getting so big. I can honestly say that my daughter is no longer an infant or a baby, shde is a toddler-SNIFF, SNIFF!! Now that Adalyn is a "professional" walker, she thinks it is so neat to hold her toys while she walks-this is quite entertaining to watch!! Oh and we can't forget how the drama queen acts now when she does get an ouchy-she covers both eyes with her hands and let's loose like there is no tomorrow. She is a stinker, but we LOVE her so much!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Oh my goodness, her pigtails are the CUTEST! Ang, I'm sure you were a nervous wreck with Adalyn climbing all over! I don't know how you "let loose"....you're such a saint! So glad you guys had a great time! I bet your so happy for Summer!