Sunday, May 18, 2008

Adalyn, The Walkin' Machine!!!


She LOVES walking-Now that she has the hang of it!!
She is in quite the hurry to get to her juice!


She can eat and walk at the same time-Wow! She is multi-talented already!!

As you can tell, Adalyn is at the stage where she hates having clothes on, yet
she is looking very stylish with the armful of bracelets!!


Naked once again, hangin' out in the frog camping chair watching Pooh!!



Me and Mommy on Mother's Day 2008

Bubbles- I LOVE them!!


WOW-what a week!! Of course last Sunday was Mother's Day and I must say Adalyn did a great job picking out gifts!! She is still doing so many things, that it is so hard for me to keep up with them all!! This week she started saying "E" for Uncle Eric, saying "JoJo" which is one of her favorite cartoon's on Disney, and "Apple" finally sounds like "Apple" and doesn't sound like "bubble". As you all know she has been taking steps here and there, but TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY--ADALYN IS AN OFFICIAL WALKER!!!! As you can see from the pictures, she is everywhere. Just today, she decided she was just going to take off-boy Dr. Nguyen was right, she said that she had a feeling that when she finally decided she wanted to walk to she was going to do it fast, well she was correct!! Adalyn is the fastest little walker!! She gets so excited and laughs and giggles, because she knows she is a BIG girl now!! Also, she is at the stage where she would much rather be naked than have clothes on-which I hate, but if she is happy, then I will let it be-just when we are around the house!! She is getting SO BIG and I hate every minute of it. I want her to be my little girl forever-which she will be, but just in a big body!!







The Pugh's

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Aaawww...Adalyn is growing up! I am sad too! She doesn't look like a baby anymore!! I am so excited that she is walking(for sure) now! See, you were so worried for nothing! Now she is walking everywhere!