Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a Day!!









Well, today was a crazy day! We had a showing on the house-Yeah, so Adalyn helped Daddy move the Tahoe out of the garage. We then headed for Grammy and Papaw's while, the "potential buyers" looked at the house. At Grammy and Papaw's, Adalyn and Grammy played with bubbles, and Adalyn said "bubbles" for the first time! Later that evening we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Acton's house for Sunday night dinner. While waiting on dinner to get done, Adalyn was on my shoulders and when I went to get her down she leaned forward and hit her eye on the door frame!! OUCH!! She cried and so did I!! I felt like the worst mom ever!! Her eye immediately swelled and bruised! I was freaking out but Adalyn just wanted down to run around! She was acting as if nothing even happened and was ready for her "nummy, nummies". So after dinner, to make her feel better, Daddy and I stopped at Dairy Queen to get her, her favorite ice cream treat, a strawberry sundae!! Well, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

OMG....her eye did look pretty bad! I kind of thought you were exaggerating or something :) Hope it looks better now! Poor baby!!!