Saturday, April 26, 2008

Getting a "mouthful" of YUCKY treats!!

Yesterday and today have been a real "treat"!! Adalyn decided that she wanted to try some dog and cat food. Yesterday I found a huge piece of Molly's dog food in her mouth that she refused to give me! When I tried to get her mouth open to get it out, she told me, "no, no!" After getting it out she was spitting from the nasty taste!! Today, she decided to see if cat food was better and nabbed a piece of Simba's cat food. When I realized she had something in her mouth and went toward her to get it, she took off crawling as fast as she could-what a stinker!! Again, once I got it out of her mouth she started spitting and asked for her juice. I wonder why?? Well, hopefully yesterday and today have been quite the learning days and now I hope that Adalyn realizes that sticking with people food is the best choice!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

Too Funny! She is always getting into something isn't she!