Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nikki's Surprise Shower

Look how surprised Nik was! Yeah!

Baby Girl and Baby Boy cupcakes

IU outfits, of course! Go Hoosiers!

Cute gifts!

Me, Nik, and the babies! Love you guys!

Nik and our girls

The girls being silly and sticking their bellies out!

Nikki is getting so close to giving birth to her twins! Of course she is killing me along with many others, due to not finding out the genders of the babies!! Nikki and I went to jr. high and high school together and have coached cheerleading together for 7 years! Well, she and I both decided that we were "throwing in the towel" to cheerleading. Not because we were over it, it was just that she couldn't do it with having the new babies and the Pugh family will be getting bigger in the future and having a 2 year old is work enough! So, to show my appreciation for Nikki as a friend and colleague I decided to throw her a surprise shower! Boy was she surprised!! She thought we were meeting with the AD to discuss the possible cadets for the job and when we walked into the library the girls all jumped out and shouted, "surprise!" She was so surprised I am shocked she didn't go in to labor, thank goodness! We all love you Nik and I can't wait to get my hands on those babies!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

How nice Ang! I am so glad it went well! Can't wait to hear the genders of the babies! I think they are both boys for some reason!!! Did you get my email...can't meet for dinner on Monday with you guys and Nik :(