Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wow! Thanks Mommy and Daddy!

Dancin' around in her tutu!

Princess Adalyn with her hat, gloves, and tutu!

The Princess coloring as she watches Mickey Mouse!

Daddy Special Valentines!!


Adalyn was quite excited to dig in to her Valentine bag this morning. She loves anything princess and even says, "Mommy, I a Princess." Great, it is already starting! I think Jay and I have a long road ahead of us, LOL! Of course, we think she is a princess too! As you can see she is decked out in her princess attire. After playing "princess" for a little while, she and I sat down and made a Valentine for Daddy! He will be so excited!! Happy Valentine's Day Daddy!! We LOVE you very much!! XOXOXO--Adalyn and Mommy

1 comment:

Erin said...

:) Ha! Don't worry I do not think you are a stalker! Your sweetie is so cute- love the tutu! The beach shots are so much fun. Funny how we don't even get to the beach that much, and we live about 4 miles from it!!! I guess when it becomes something normal you don't really do it that much!