Saturday, November 1, 2008

A "Not So Fun" Halloween!!

The cutest, sick Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!

Trick-or-Treat Minnie Mouse

Daddy and Minnie Mouse telling me that the ghost says, "Boo!"

Minnie Mouse having a chat with her
favorite ghost!


Well, since Adalyn has had the stomach bug and an pneumonia, Halloween this year wasn't as exciting as I had hoped. Adalyn was able to get into the doctor first thing on Friday morning and get a Penicillin shot since she was unable to keep the oral medicaiton down and the doctor said that if she wasn't running a fever and since it was going to be a very nice Halloween night, we could get her out for a little while. She was VERY excited to get dressed up in her Minnie costume, which I was glad to see since she had been feeling so poorly. We only made a few stops, Mimi & Papaw's, Grandma & Grandpa's, and then to see Mawmaw. At grandma and grandpa's she was feeling ok, so we decided to take her to a few houses to Trick-or-Treat. We have been working so hard on teaching her how to say Trick-or-Treat and we hated for her not to be able to say it a few times. At our last house, she was starting to feel yucky and we Daddy and I told her to say Trick-or-Treat, she said, "No Way, Mommy!" The old guy thought that was great! Even though she was sick, she was still the cutes Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Katie and Gabby said...

She is the cutest little Minnie on the planet! I am so sad that she was sick! She scared me last week!