Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adalyn's First Trip to the Eye Doctor!

Adalyn and Mommy waiting for Dr. Miller to see us!!


On Friday, Jason and I took Adalyn to see Dr. Miller. Even though Adalyn is only 19 months old, Dr. Miller felt that it was important to check her eyes due to her Mommy's poor eye sight. For those of you that are not aware, I am severely far-sided and have had glasses since I was 2 years old! I still have my very first pair of glasses, Strawberry Shortcake!! The check-up went great and Dr. Miller said that Adalyn's eyes look fabulous!! We do not need to go back until she is 3 years old!! What a relief! Just a little side note: As we were waiting in the waiting room, Adalyn started counting the frogs on the play table, ALL BY HERSELF!! Jason and I just looked at each other as she counted from 1-6 all on her own!! She is a GENIUS!!!

No comments: