Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hey, has anyone seen Adalyn?!


Mommy, I am right here!!



Shhh!! I am hiding!!


Look at my new hiding spot!!

On Friday evening I thought Adalyn was being a little more quiet than usual playing in her room, so I decided I better check on her. Well as you can see, she has found a new hiding spot/play area!! I stood and watched her for several minutes and she continued to climb in and out over and over! Every time she wanted out, she would shout "out" forgetting that she could do it on her own! I thought I would take advantage of the moment and "hide" Adalyn a little better amongst her stuffed animals! After "hiding" her, I acted as if I didn't see her and kept saying, "Adalyn, where are you? Daddy do you know where Adalyn is? Maybe she is under her bed? No, maybe she is in the closet?" Adalyn was SO quiet and then would giggle every so often, because she really thought she was hiding from me! It was SO CUTE!!